Your privacy is very important to us and we are committed to adhering to protecting it. Any information received online, in person, over the phone, by email or fax is protected by physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
You have a right to know how your personal information is collected, shared and retained.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
2. We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. We may share all the information that we collect, as described above, with our affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. For example, we will share your information with our lender partner and title company in order to complete the mortgage transaction.
4. In order to serve you better in the future, we may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms, such as your name, address, and date of birth;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your loan purpose, and parties to transactions;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit history.
For example, we may partner with an approved marketing company to distribute emails to keep you better informed of the loan process or new benefits available to you.
5. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard your nonpublic personal information.
6. Please contact us directly if you feel any of the information we have collected is incorrect. You may call our office at (608) 572-7222 or contact your personal mortgage advisor directly.
7. If you ever feel your personal information is being misused, please contact our office at (608) 572-7222 or contact your personal mortgage advisor directly.